Minister of Education and Vocational Training.
Born in La Zaida (Zaragoza) in 1977.
- Teaching Diploma specialising in Primary Education at Zaragoza University
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Studies in Social Education at the Complutense University of Madrid
Political and professional career
- Minister of Education and Vocational Training (July 2021-present)
- Government Delegate in Aragon (February 2020-July 2021)
- Councillor at Zaragoza City Council (June 2019-February 2020)
- Minister of Innovation, Research and University of the Government of Aragon (2015-2019)
- Member of the Parliament of Aragon (2015-2019)
- Member for Zaragoza in the Parliament (2008-2015)